2. AM is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. AM does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner and you are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information. The linked sites are not under the control of AM and AM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
3. AM has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on members comments or as a result of a change of policy in our company.
1. All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of AM or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of AM and protected by Indian l copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of AM or its software suppliers and protected by Indian copyright laws.
ACCOUNT:1. If you use or register in this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You also hereby expressly agree that the information provided by you is available to the other users of AM also and that AM neither has any control nor any responsibility or accountability if information is misused, exploited or abused by any third party. AM and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription at their sole discretion.
2. You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through AM. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You understand and agree that AM cannot monitor the conduct of its members off AM Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from AM in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without the prior explicit consent of the member or AM.
3. The Partner Preference should be set by every member. In case the member has not set the Preference or has not set the Preference correctly, then AM shall set the Partner Preference based on his/her profile information where member can also edit the same at any point of time.
By registering your profile through of our domains [Listed in the TRADEMARK] or by the remittance of fees you become a member of AM. Upload atleast one photo. Inspite of fulfilling these requirements,, If members do not get a reply to their Personalised Messages. If members are not contacted by other members. If members do not view/take any verified contact numbers. If others don't view/take your contact number
Would mean and include the outlets or authorized representatives wherein the person can access our matrimonial services.
would mean and include a page wherein the details about the person is provided along with profile picture which maynot be visible to others members subject to the completion of registration process and verification
PRICE OF PACKAGES :
FIRST MARRIAGE (lifetime validity) - REGISTRATION - 1500 INR - FINAL PAYMENT - 15000 INR
SECOND MARRIAGE OR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED (lifetime validity) - REGISTRATION - 2000 INR - FINAL PAYMENT - 20000 INR
Membership is not automatic:
The right of admission vests with AM. You become a member upon due acceptance of the Profile/Payment by AM. Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for Indian Nationals & Citizens. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage.
Length of Membership:
You continue to be a member of AM for lifetime. AM discharges its obligations to you by rendering its services to you; or AM or yourself terminate the membership arrangement..
Privacy of Membership:
Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, without the express written consent of AM.
Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any matrimonial advertisement. AM does not provide guarantee for or assurance of or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. AM also does not vouch for the contents of the Voice Messages exchanged between members.
The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Coochbehar, India and the laws of India will govern the membership and any violation of the terms and conditions provided herein. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to Courts of appropriate jurisdiction at Coochbehar. You hereby explicitly agree for Coochbehar courts jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.
AM will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission] furnished by members and shall take all possible and /or bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality. However, AM may divulge such information if required by law. It is unconditionally agreed, understood and acknowledged by you that the information and/or data that may be submitted by you shall be preserved and retained by AM for all time to come as permissible under law, notwithstanding cessation, termination or discontinuation of the membership.
Termination of Membership:
Site Policies, Modification and Severability:
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.arrangematrimony.com and consortium of portals. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes:
Suggestions and complaints are to be first addressed to AM's customer care team at email@example.com